Main responsibility of guards is to provide physical security and surveillance. Guards must prevent any wrongdoing, take all the necessary actions to provide wellbeing of those under security and their property, observe environment for any threats and take situation under control in case of unexpected and threatening circumstances.
More specifically guard services include:
- access control and monitoring of employees
- 24-hour surveillance of property under security
- private and corporate security
- monitoring of public places and etc.
SIA LABRĪT DROŠĪBA also offers more specialized guard services according to customer’s needs such as:
- Patrol Services – guard will patrol property under security and monitor for any wrongdoing
- Personnel Check – personnel check for any misconduct and monitoring to insure that various procedures, such as safety precautions and instructions, are being followed and enforced
- Monitoring of Retailing Outlets – monitoring and check ups of retail outlets to insure that no wrongdoing occurs among visitors and employees
- Securing of Loading/Unloading Procedures – supervision of loading and unloading procedures of various freight services to minimize any potential damages and to ensure that all of the regulations are being followed
Guard services that SIA LABRĪT DROŠĪBA provides may be complemented by monitoring with the aid of Central Monitoring Unit and 24 hour technical surveillance.